I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Craziness Behind the Smile

I'm sitting here tonight in my room watching a movie and I decided to make a list of random facts about myself... I don't know why I want to do this so bad but here I go. Some of these you might already know if you know me but some of these I don't share very often to people so maybe you can learn something about me and my crazy.

1. moving into my nanny job will be my 23rd move
2. I went to 11 different schools including 6 elementary schools 2 middle schools and 3 High schools (I understand the new kid! be their friend!)
3. I am afraid of becoming boring if I only stay in one place for the rest of my life even though I know so many people who are not boring and they have stayed put forever.
4. I have an obsession with Harry Potter. 
5. I am reading the second book right now.
6. I sometimes cast Harry Potter spells when I want to be lazy. Like when I want to turn on the light when I wake up I sometimes whisper lumos and if I lose something I normally end up saying accio a lot because its something to say.
7. I love the day its when the sun is out and I love the bright shiny sun.
8. I would be afraid to walk around at night if it weren't for the moon and the stars. They make me feel safe.
9. I am FREAKISHLY ticklish. It is so bad!
10. I want to speak at least 5 languages fluently at one point in time.
11. I am working on my 3rd language.
12. I want to touch every continent including Antarctica. there are cruises there I checked.
13. I cry at movies.
14. I cry when I am sad.
15. I cry when I am happy.
16. I cry when I yawn.
17. I cry when I feel any sort of over whelming emotion (yawning is not an emotion I know).
18. I am a very emotional person.
19. I cry a lot.
20. I love sad movies even though they make me cry ( I watch them when I'm alone in my room so no one feels uncomfortable)
21. I love country music.
22. I am afraid of being in a place where I have no one I can trust where I have no friends or anyone to care about me or for me to care about. I don't want to be alone.
23. I am afraid of commitment.
24. The longest I have known someone and I have talked to them constantly and hung out with them and were their friend was three years.
25. I have never been romantically involved with anyone in any way.
26. I love to dance around the kitchen when I do the dishes or when I cook.
27. I don't like getting help from people but I force people to let me help them sometimes.
28. My most recent favorite song is Anchor by Mindy Gledhill. It reminds me off all the friends I have had in my life that helped anchor me.
29. I collect hats.
30. My favorite movie changes all the time.
31. My favorite right now is Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium or maybe its Eldorado... or Nemo... I don't know...
32. I love to walk in the rain in my rainboots with my matching umbrella it makes me happy.
33. I love politics.
34. No matter their views I can't help but be a little proud when I see someone stand for something they believe in.
35. My whole life I told people my favorite color was red because its my initials... I recently found out that I really like teal more...
36. I sometimes make plans and I expect them to change or fall through... It makes me feel better though that I planned something.
37. The best part of my job is that I get to act like a kid without people rolling their eyes or looking at me funny.
38. If I had a son an daughter I would name them Charlotte (nick name Charlie) and Jude.
39. I love adrenalin rushes like jumping off of a cliff or roller coasters or doing really crazy fun things.
40. I hate driving fast.
41. I like to do things on my own because I don't want to give other people the opportunity to let me down because that is always makes me feel bad.
42. I LOVE dunking Oreo's in milk.
43. I am a loyalist. I will follow the person or the group I love until the end.
44. I try to always be happy because someone once told me to smile even when I am not happy because It makes you happier. That person was right.
45. When I write in my journal I write it to Anne Frank because she inspired me to write in my journal.
46. I aspire to do and be lots of things because one of them has to work out eventually even if some of them don't work out.
47. If I wrote a book I would end it with a sunrise because endings are just disguised beginnings.
48. I don't like to take my time on books because I think of books like movies and I hate pausing the movie lots of times why would I want to stop reading my book.
49. Sometimes I need to be reminded that people want to be my friend and they don't just pity me because I am the weird kid.
50. I love personality tests. I am an ENFJ on the Meyers Briggs test and a Yellow in the color test.

No comments:

Post a Comment