I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This is as close to home as it gets!

Well I'm starting school back up again. I missed it soooo much! Walking campus is like being home again. I missed my family so much before I got off for my off semester at the end there all I wanted was to come back here but I know this is my temperary home. I guess Charlottesville is just a temperary home too. I love that Carrie Underwood song!

So now that I'm back at school I am totally getting back into the groove of classes. Im taking an intro to buisness class that I'm really excited about because its helping me decide where I want to go in International Business. I always love to have a plan even if they dont always work like I think they will. Like me being a music major... well now I'm an International Studies major lol. I have been reading a lot already for my classes. I love some of the articles for my Foundation Science class like Truth: the Foundation of Correct Decisions by Elder Richard G. Scott. I have also been trying to teach myself how to play the Ukulele with my roommates instroment. Right now I'm learning I'm learning You and I by Ingrid Michaelson. I love it!

I am loveing school so much! I can't wait to learn all of these things this year Its going to be AmAzInG!

Remember:  "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Toodles!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Great job! Good luck with school this semester. I'm sure you'll do wonderfully! Tell your mama hello for me next time you talk to her! Tell her to come back to Fresno for a visit soon.
    Love,
    Debbie
    debshappymayhem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete